Sauna KönigshügelCopyright: HSZ
A sauna and relaxation room are located in the Sporthallenkomplex Königshügel.
Building No. 2111
Monday: 19:30 to 22:00 o'clock
Tuesday: 14:00 to 17:00 o'clock
Wednesday: 11:30 to 15:30 o'clock
Thursday: 17.30 to 20:00 o'clock
Friday: 15:30 to 18:30 o'clock
Monday: 17:00 to 19:30 o'clock
Tuesday: 17:00 to 20:00 o'clock
Wednesday: 19.30 to 22:00 o'clock
Thursday: 14:30 to 17.30 o'clock
Friday: 12:30 to 15:30 o'clock
Monday: 12:00 to 17:00 o'clock
Tuesday: 20:00 to 22:00 o'clock
Wednesday: 15:30 to 19:30 o'clock
Thursday: 20:00 to 22:00 o'clock
Friday: 18:30 to 22:00 o'clock
Use of the Sauna
Use of the sauna is free of charge and restricted to students and employees with the employee sports card from University Sports. Due to the limited capacity of the sauna, it is not possible to use it with the guest card from the University Sports Center.
Please note that the sports supervisor and others will control whether or not you are eligible to use the sauna. Please carry your proof of authorization such as a student ID or employee ID along with a picture ID and show them to the respective person before using the sauna. If you do not show your authorization, you will not be permitted to use the sauna.
We would also like to make it clear that you are not allowed to enter the sports facilities while using the sauna. You must pay attention to the supervisors' instructions.
- Shower before using the sauna
- No sweat on wood! - Please place large bathtowels completely under your body.
- You may not enter the sauna wearing shoes, bathing clothes, or other clothing.
- Please adhere to the opening hours listed, including showering time.
- Please use a clean, dry hand twoel or wear a bathrobe when using the loungers.
- Please do not enter the sports facilities in between sauna visits.
- Please do not use any infusions or pour water over the rocks.
- Please do not bring any food or beverage into the relaxation room.